- Interfaces with the Hudson business community, encouraging broad engagement in and participation with HBCi activities to ensure a diversity of interests are represented.
- Develops relationships and builds partnerships with businesses and organizations located throughout the area.
- Works on budgets and timely financial filings. It is charged with
- Pursues grants, sponsorships and other creative ways to raise funds for the Coalition.
Plans and carries out HBCi events, such as public meetings, fundraisers and festivals. All aspects of event planning are handled, including developing the concept, securing and preparing venues, arranging and setting up hospitality and entertainment if needed, interfacing with event partners and sponsors, etc.
Tech-savvy members, tasked with researching and implementing digital solutions.
Interfaces with relevant government and other official parties, ensuring Hudson business and HBCi interests are promoted effectively and appropriately.
- Develops brand messaging and “look and feel” for the Coalition to use in marketing and PR.
- Tasked with identifying print and digital delivery methods for marketing and publicity.
Contact us if you’re interested in joining a committee